Social media has become one of the most important aspects of our lives in this modern world. Everything that we do we share online. And to make sure your content reaches to everyone you want, there are a wide range of social media platforms that allow you to share your moments, creativity, and content with other people in this world.
However, posting content on different social platforms at once can be a daunting task sometimes. Fortunately, most of the well-reputed social platforms provide an inter-linking feature that allows you to link between two platforms and share content on both platforms at the same time.
For example, you can share Instagram post to Snapchat story without facing any trouble. But how? Well, that is exactly what I have mentioned in this quick article. In this post, I have guided you on how you can share Instagram post to Snapchat story.
Now, without messing with wordplay any further, let’s move forward to the steps.
ALSO READ: Super Quick Ways to Add VSCO Link in Instagram Bio 2023
Steps to share Instagram post to Snapchat story
Sharing an Instagram post to a friend on Snapchat is an easy task. But if you wish to share Instagram post to Snapchat story, the process can be a bit more time consuming. Because there is no straightforward way of doing so. You can only share the post’s link.
However, if you follow the right steps, the process can be made easier.
Below, I have laid down the steps to share Instagram post to Snapchat story in the simplest way I could so that you can enjoy inter-sharing more easily and conveniently. To share Instagram post to Snapchat story;
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device or computer and log in to your account from which you want to share the post
- Tap on the profile icon on the bottom left corner of your screen to view your recent photos and videos
- Tap the post you want to share on your Snapchat story
- Copy the link of the post by clicking on the three dots over it and tapping on “copy link”
- Now, open Snapchat in your device and take a snap or select “on” from your camera roll
- From the edit menu, tap on the attach-link symbol and paste the Instagram post link you copied earlier in the text box
- Tap on the link and wait for a few seconds to let the photo load
- Now, tap on “attach to snap” and then tap “story” at the bottom of the screen to share the post on your Snapchat story.
With such simple steps, you can easily share Instagram post to Snapchat story within just a few minutes. To be honest, the whole process is very easy and everyone, whether you are tech-savvy or not, can do it.
However, if you don’t want your Snapchat friends to have access to the link of the Instagram photo you shared on the story, you can also share the post manually. To do that, simply take a screenshot of the photo available on your Instagram account and upload it on your Snapchat story. This can be a very good way to share Instagram post to Snapchat story if you do it the right way and crop out all the non-image portions from the screenshot photo.
Instagram or Snapchat do not allow interlinking between themselves. As a result, there is no straightforward way to share Instagram post to Snapchat story. You can either share the link of the Instagram post and then add it to your Snapchat story or take a screenshot of the Instagram post and share it to your Snapchat story after editing it. Try both ways and let me know which one works best for you. For me, the first method is better because it allows my Snapchat friends to go and actually view the original photo posted on Instagram.