As you all would know, you cannot view or download Instagram DP of a private account. Instagram doesn’t provide this feature to any of its users. But what if I told you that I’ve got a way through which you can actually view and download Instagram DP of any private account quite easily? You’ll be shocked, happily, won’t you?
Yes, despite the fact that Instagram doesn’t allow you to view or download Insta profile pic of a private account officially, I’ve got some tricks that let you do it. I have mentioned them in this article. So, let’s take a look.
Instagram DP Saver
Since Instagram does not allow its users to view or download the DP of a private account on the platform, we will be using some third-party tools to make this happen. Below, I have listed good third-party, and most importantly free, tools that will help you view or download Instagram DP of any private account on Instagram.
So, let’s see each one of them one by one.
1. Instagram Downloads
The first tool we’ll be using for downloading Insta DP of a private account is Instagram Downloads. This free-to-use Instagram private DP downloader has a very easy and friendly user interface that lets you do your task quite effortlessly. Also, it’s one of the most popular tools in the market for what you are looking for so you can be safe as well.
Now, let’s see how you can download Instagram DP of a private account using this tool.
- Log into your Instagram account on your mobile device or PC
- Search for the person you want to download the DP of.
- Once you have that person’s profile on your screen, click on the three dots at the top right corner and click on “copy profile URL” to copy the profile link of that account.
- Now, open the Instagram Downloads. If you are using a PC, you’ll have to go to its official website and if you are using a mobile device, you can download its official app.
- Copy the profile link you copied to the search bar of the tool. It will show you the Instagram account you are looking for.
- Now, if you are using a PC, simply hit the download photos option to start downloading their profile picture. On the other hand, if you are using a mobile device, tap and hold the profile pic until a small menu pops up with a few options.
- Click on “download image” for android devices and “add to photos” for iOS devices.
And here you go. You have successfully downloaded the profile picture of a private Instagram account.
However, this tool might not work all the time, as I’ve experienced. That is why I have listed another tool that lets you do the same thing.
In case Instagram Downloads is not working for you, you can try this free Instagram private DP downloader to download Instagram DP of any private Instagram account you want. It’s pretty much like the first tool we covered but looked more efficient to me.
Here is how you can download Instagram DP of any private account using this tool.
- Open your Instagram account and search for the account you want to download the DP of.
- Copy the profile link of the account from the three dots
- Open your browser and search “https://instadp.io/” in the search bar.
- Now, click on “Instagram profile picture downloader” from many of the options available.
- In the search bar, paste the profile link you copied and click on “Get”
- You will be shown the full profile picture of that private account.
- Now, click the “download” option below the image to download the profile picture to your device.
And it’s done. The downloaded profile picture will be stored in your device gallery and you can view it whenever you want.
Downloading Instagram DP of a private account isn’t as hard as you think. You just need the right tools and it becomes super easy. In this article, I covered two very good free tools that let you download Instagram DP of any private account on the platform within seconds.
Let me know if any of these work for you.